Find A Vet
Rabbits medical needs are very different from cats and dogs, and it’s essential to have a relationship with a vet who has specialized training in their care. This House Rabbit Society article might help guide you through the selection process.
Those of us who live in the Greater Houston Area are very fortunate to have a number of excellent choices. It’s a good idea to have a couple saved in your contacts list: the one who is your first choice to be your “regular” vet, and one who’s close enough to you to help in an emergency or when your regular vet is unavailable.
Below is a listing of rabbit vets in the Greater Houston Area, if you find or know of a great bunny vet who is missing from our list, please let us know.
- ABC Animal & Bird Clinic 11930 S Texas 6 Sugar Land, TX 77498 281.495.9445
- All Pets Animal Hospital 24221 Kingsland Blvd Katy, Texas 77494 281.524.3800
- Animal Kingdom Pet Hospital 551 A League City Parkway League City, TX 77573 281.524.3800
- Briarcrest Veterinary Clinic 1492 Wilcrest Drive Houston, TX 77042 713.789.8320
- Cypress Lakes Animal Hospital 10920 Fry Rd. Suite 750 Cypress, TX 77433 832.220.1582
- Gulf Coast Animal Eye Clinic 1551 Campbell Rd Ste V Houston, TX 77055 713.461.3132
- Gulf Coast Veterinary Specialists 1111 West Loop South Houston, TX 77027 713.693.1133
- Animal Medical Center of the Village (Formerly Avian Animal Hospital of the Village) 5406 Kirby Drive Houston, TX 77005″> 713.524.3800
- Kingsland Boulevard Animal Clinic 20701 Kingsland Blvd. Suite 105 Katy, Texas 77450 281.578.1506
- Paws to Claws Veterinary Care 38015 Spur 149 Rd. Magnolia, TX 77354 281.356.2384
- Pearland Pet Health Center 10525 Hughes Ranch Road Pearland, TX 77584 713.436.2555
- Prestonwood Animal Clinic 13720 Schroeder Rd. Houston, Texas 77070 281.890.1960
- Village Vet at Sterling Ridge 6700 Woodlands Parkway, Suite 430 The Woodlands, TX 77382 832.813.0000